Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. If there is a material change in the collection, use, or disclosure practices to which you have previously agreed, we will attempt to send you a notice via email if you have provided us with an email address.
Click to Expand
What Information Does EPR Collect from me?
- EPR collects information in several ways. For example, some personal information is gathered, including your name, your address, and your email address, when you sign up for our email alerts. In addition, we may ask you for information at other times, such as when you report a problem with our site or contact the Company via the corporate email address. If you contact EPR, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If you believe that any inaccurate or inappropriate information has been obtained or disseminated through your use of this website, contact a representative of EPR at email@example.com.
What are cookies and how does EPR use them?
EPR web pages may in the future contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called clear gifs or web bugs) or other advanced technologies that are useful in the provision of services to you. We may use such devices to verify compliance with our terms and conditions of use or with any promotions on the site.
How does EPR use the information?
Who is collecting information?
If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
With whom does EPR share my information?
- We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below.
The following describes some of the ways that your information may be disclosed.
• Data in the Aggregate: We may disclose “blinded” aggregated data and user statistics to prospective partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes. Blinded data is data that does not identify an individual person.
• Other: We also may disclose your information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating EPR's Terms and Conditions of Use, or may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) EPR's rights or property, other EPR website users, or anyone else that may be harmed by such activities. We may disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service and improve our products and services.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, delivering or mailing, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail, providing investor information, and processing data. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are contractually prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
- Because of the global nature of the Internet, when you give us information, that information may be sent electronically to servers outside of the country where you originally entered the information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. This site does not use security encryption measures. Therefore, information that you disclose by use of this site (as with any site that is non-secure), potentially could be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties or use of such information by third parties for their own purposes, legal or illegal. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, EPR cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- Our website provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about you. Where indicated just click on "I choose not to receive future communications" when completing a survey or other form. Please allow a reasonable period of time for your changes to take effect.